Wednesday, May 3, 2023

A Tale of Two Studios

 Life is a play.  Life is a chess game.  Life, your life, hangs in the balance scales of time.  Who you associate with & how they interact with you, is a strategic game & a musical play.

I recently moved to the Tampa area from the Charlotte area.  But, our family enjoys deep roots here.  My mother lived in the same beautiful house for over 40 years.  I helped take care of her in her decline from ALS most of last year.  I decided to stay after she passed.  The Lord has blessed me with a fresh start.

The last year I have met lots of folks.  Some who I thought as friends, were not.  Others only strangers, welcomed me into their production.  

The story of two studios is a microcosm of who you know & how you interact.  What is your driving influence….what is really your ultimate goal in this life?  Is it possible to labor & be happy?  Of course.

Happiness in this life is not the smile on the your face, it’s the goodness of your real inner being, your spirit.  Think about this…you can be at a party & you’re not comfortable but you’re still smiling.  Or, you can be at a comfortable party & the smile will come naturally.  

For too long we as men & women in general  have thought, taught, concentrated & committed on the physical world around us & not the spiritual world within us.  No one talks about it much, why?  Is it taboo?  Of course it’s gotten that way cuz it’s the devils way.  The evil around you doesn’t want happiness for you & they damn sure don’t want you to get in touch with your spiritual self.  Two dynamics…good & evil.

Two studios.  One wrapped up in itself, it’s blind to the outside world.  Practicing liberal arts doesn’t have to mean you have to be a liberal.  But, it’s just another example of herd mentality & the vast majority in these fields are no doubt liberal.  But this studio has shut its doors to outsiders for misguided fears.  Someone shows up just wanting to help, meet some folks, maybe see a play…after all they are advertised as an “acting studio.”

Well there’s a difference between just acting out a play & true play acting.  I won’t mention the studios name but I will tell you that after knowing the folks that run the studio for seven months, I show up to a play & get the cold shoulder, hell they may have gone ahead & shot me in the back of the head….filthy cowards.

Anyway, it’s no secret to me that at times I can intimidate people.  And when you’re wearing your spirit & it’s confused & evil…I’ll really intimidate you, did it,  done it & still do it.  No punches need be thrown, they walk right into their own hell.  God sets the trap…I’m just the bait…bait that bites back.

So, after upsetting the feelings of a sexually confused person over a $3 bottle of water (which I thought was included since the ticket said $15 but your bitch ass, or whatever you are today, charged me $20.) I left & didn’t even get or want my $20 back, keep it as a souvenir of your utter ignorance of the real world.  

There’s two or more sides to every story…& you didn’t even wanna hear mine…so why listen to you?  The real issue was I wasn’t part of the group, the click.  That was the main difference between the two studios, as you’re about to read & realize.

To be continued…..


No comments:

A Sliver of Light

This early morning, I look and see a fading sliver of light, shrouded by clouds from nowhere near. Then the night light becomes clearer, a...