Friday, June 9, 2023

A Recent Dream

 

I had a dream last night.  It was of the future, many had questions, but few had answers.

We were all standing in line...with the clothes we had on, when we last walked below.

It was like my mind was blank, empty, but in awe of my surroundings.

I had no thought because I didn't need to do anything...but remember.

As I watched there was a Brilliant White Light with people like me around, just staring.

We all waited our turn for what we weren't sure, but our Faith told some of us.

Now I was closer almost my turn, about ten folks in front of me.

From the Throne of the Light, I started to see a shape, but brightness blinded.

A man stood before the throne and was asked a question, then he disappeared.

Another, this time a woman was asked the same & then she was nowhere to be seen.

Now with only a few in front of me, the question I couldn't hear.

But it was there and this time the person in front fell to his knees & he grew wings.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing...but I remembered every detail.

The next person stood, trembling with faith & conviction, but no doubts.  

Again, she fell to her knees and a beautiful set of wings appeared.

The next person stood & before the question was asked, was gone.

Now it was my turn & I didn't need to hear the question; on my knees I already was.

I felt a strange sensation in my back, stood up & turned around.

And in my sight was all the faithful dreams I had ever had.

I couldn't comprehend it all, it was so overwhelming, for now I could think.

Before, I was just an empty shell waiting in line, clinging to the last vine.

Now, I was complete, no more an empty shell, but a living spirit.

As I stood there & took it all in, my head began to spin & I grew weak.

I fell from the dizziness and curdled up in a ball.  But...I remembered.

As I lay there too weak & dizzy to stand, I remembered that vine.

The Vine that was always there to save me...& save me it did.

I opened my eyes and there on the ground at my side was a very old & thick vine.

I grabbed that vine and hung on with all the remaining strength I had left.

And the next thing I remember is...I stood up...& woke up.

It was not the first time I had a dream similar to this, but the Vine was new.

And I am grateful it was there, or I may have never been able, for this to share.

Have a Faith Filled Friday.  🐝

Book of John Chapter 15 Versus 1 thru 17   AMEN.

✨✝️👑 ⌛⛲🙏

 

No comments:

A Sliver of Light

This early morning, I look and see a fading sliver of light, shrouded by clouds from nowhere near. Then the night light becomes clearer, a...