Sunday, April 23, 2023

Nashville







 I’ve been to Nashville three times that I can recall.

I’ll save the 1st for the last.  The 2nd  visit was in 2008 and is documented in the previous post.

The 3rd trip was in April of 2018 & I went with my wife at the time.  We had a great time visiting the same friends I did in 2008.  But, I also experienced more of the Broadway scene then previously.  It was at that special time in my life when I met Whitey Johnson, Hunter Girl (before American Idol even knew she existed) & Tootsies multiple stage club.

The parks & statues were yet untouched by the ignorance of folks wanting to destroy the past so they can make the same mistakes again & again & again.

Tennesseeans have a long history of Statesmanship.  Patriotic duty, forming friendships & good Ol Country & Blues music to help chase down the shine are all part of Rocky Top hospitality…& I enjoyed & appreciated it all three times I’ve been there.  Thank you so much.

To be continued…..maybe.  🎻🪕🦅🇺🇸

 

2nd Peter & Letter to Titus.

4/23/23 11:50 PM EST 🐝





No comments:

A Sliver of Light

This early morning, I look and see a fading sliver of light, shrouded by clouds from nowhere near. Then the night light becomes clearer, a...