Saturday, February 10, 2024

Today's Dream

It is Saturday February 10th, 2024…4 AM EST.   What are you dreaming about?

For many, they don’t remember.  Their dreams are a shattered and polluted destiny, for this it’s best they don’t remember, but the soul never forgets.

For others, their dreams set a course for their reality, if in Faith they are envisioned. 

We all have dreams, some selfish and others giving…where do yours reside?

Since you cannot answer me, I’ll tell you some of my dreams, which are a faith-based reality.

Dreams of a cool mountain stream, flowing over rocks that in the sun light gleam.

Visions of a country not divided, but in God’s Harmonies they’re sided.

Thoughts of a marriage between a man & a woman, spirits who once met in Heaven.

In that stream, in nature’s harmony with the one I love, together once again.

But that dream was long ago, a reality once, now forever gone.

So, I must seek a new dream...one without cares or cause it would seem.

Where do I find this magical place where all is silent except the breeze?

In my dream today I am by myself, but not ever alone.

Surrounded by the gifts of nature and the lives of creatures so misunderstood.

I walk among herds of horses, float with the butterflies & fly with the eagles.

I sit with the lion and swim with the dolphin & talk to the trees.

This is my dream today, for mankind has cluttered the forest & damaged the sky.

The waters are darker and slimier than ever before, but nature holds on.

You see, nature has her dreams too.  And one day soon we’ll see its’ reality.

Placed here before us, she is God’s gift to this world.  We just muck it up.

My dream is shared with nature because we are one in the same.

With dreams of faith each of us can hear nature’s call & see her dreams fulfilled.

Then, and only then, will your dreams, visions & thoughts become as one.

For if born of faith your spirit will gain & once again be free of all this worlds pain.

Gospel of John 1:23…Revelations 22

No comments:

A Sliver of Light

This early morning, I look and see a fading sliver of light, shrouded by clouds from nowhere near. Then the night light becomes clearer, a...